Compliance with VAT is complex. Investigations by HMRC can be intense which makes it all the more important to ensure that your VAT returns are completed correctly.
VAT Return Preparation
There are three methods we can use to assist you in the completion of VAT returns…
- Let us do your book-keeping and we complete the return from there;
- Give us your books and we’ll complete the return for you;
- Provide training on how to complete your return.
We will complete your VAT returns in good time to ensure that you avoid any penalties.
We can also assist you with…
- Applying for VAT registration;
- Advice on the VAT schemes suitable to your business;
- VAT planning;
- Dealing with any disputes that arise with Customs;
- Attendance at VAT inspections.
Are you worried about a VAT Inspection? Our VAT Healthcheck service is designed to find any VAT issues before HMRC does!
Why not call us in prior to any visit?
The healthcheck can..
- Review and sample check your accounting records for errors;
- Sample test the most common errors that VAT inspectors look for;
- Statistically analyse your completed VAT returns;
- Sample check the completion of VAT returns;
- Compare your VAT returns against your annual accounts;
- Check the VAT treatment of your sales;
- Consider whether you are making best use of relevant VAT schemes;
- Ensure you are correctly applying the rules of VAT schemes;
- Identify VAT planning opportunities.
Do you need advice on whether to register for VAT? For VAT registration we can assist with…
- Advising if you need to or if it would be beneficial to register;
- Completion of the VAT registration forms and formalities;
- Advising on the best VAT schemes to use suitable to your business – some you have to notify HMRC you are using and some you don’t.
COPYRIGHT © 2020
OXFORD TAX SOLUTIONS IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES. NO. 6809067
238 Sandon Road