Are you a buy-to-let investor, property dealer or developer? If you are we can help. Property tax can be a bit of a maze and if you are starting out you may well need some advice on what you can claim for and what you cannot.
Are you a buy to let investor or property dealer or developer?
Property tax is a bit of maze and we can advise you on issues such as…
- Tax reduction strategies for rental income;
- What is a repair and is tax deductible and what is capital and is not;
- When to use a Limited Company to save tax;
- Trading income versus Capital Gain considerations and advice;
- Capital Gains rollover and holdover considerations;
- Stamp duty planning;
- Tax efficient mortgage structures;
- VAT considerations of property deals;
- Making the most of the Principal Private Residence election;
- Tax issues on the sale of part of your residence;
- Second homes;
- Tax advantages of furnished holiday lettings;
- Inheritance Tax angles.
We can also advise you on:
- CGT and your principal private residence.
- Taxation of buy to let properties.
- Tax advantages of holiday homes, boats & caravans.
- Using a limited company to save property tax.